Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lies from Etihad

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:05 am

Programs: EY Platinum, Accor Platinum,Club Carlson Gold, HH Silver
I had the same Issue when I was new to Etihad, I was flying AB to Berlin, in Etihads app, it say Earn miles on all flights with Etihad and AirBerlin, thats not true ofcourse, but i did not know that then.

I complained to Etihad but they just refused it, and the App is still not updated.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

thanks Irishguy... I'd not noticed that little ineligible fares note on that web page before.... and in the paragraph right above it, the same old lie is toted out.

I totally agree with demue that it's neither EY's style nor the message that they want to send.

EtihadHelp... if you really want to help, change the wording on your website so that others don't get lured into flying mile-less journeys with you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.