Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Cost of getting into Emirates lounge in Sydney

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards

Hi,

I was interested in finding out the cost of getting into the Emirates lounge in Sydney & in Dubai? There are 3 of us travelling, two of us have a pass for the Sydney lounge ( compliments of our credit card ) , the other does not?
We are all travelling economy.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:36 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by springtime77
Hi,

I was interested in finding out the cost of getting into the Emirates lounge in Sydney & in Dubai? There are 3 of us travelling, two of us have a pass for the Sydney lounge ( compliments of our credit card ) , the other does not?
We are all travelling economy.
Are you sure your pass allows access to the Emirates lounge? Or a lounge associated with the Loungekey network?

It's USD $100 per person for 4 hours. I also believe you need to be a skywards member (could be proven wrong though).
Old Jul 19, 2017, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by nmc980
Are you sure your pass allows access to the Emirates lounge? Or a lounge associated with the Loungekey network?

It's USD $100 per person for 4 hours. I also believe you need to be a skywards member (could be proven wrong though).
Most likely the OP has the AU-issued Emirates Citi World card which comes with 2 lounge passes a year.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 1:47 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by edy4eva
Most likely the OP has the AU-issued Emirates Citi World card which comes with 2 lounge passes a year.
Got ya! ^
Old Jul 19, 2017, 2:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by edy4eva
Absolutely correct^
Old Jul 19, 2017, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nmc980

Thankyou.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by springtime77
Thankyou.
Staff will be happy to sign you up to Skywards to take your 100 USD at the lounge for your third guest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.