Search

Native advertising at its worst

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2015, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Native advertising at its worst

http://goo.gl/uDM4Cx

In describing the headroom in the F cabin on the A380:
There’s so much room, you’ll never have to worry about hitting your head on the over head bins again. They are really small and sit high up.
Thanks for mistakenly turning a non-existing feature into a worry about where to store hand bags.

The lyrics of Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow sum up her surprise about the spa and the F suites pretty well, so 2'008, and you're so 2000 and late'.

Last edited by edy4eva; Nov 23, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Old Nov 23, 2015, 11:57 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
LOL.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 1:45 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Good point edy4eva !

One of those gushing OTT reviews where you didn't really need to wait for the customary 'declaration of interest' at the foot of the piece to know that the writer was a guest of the airline !

Although, in fairness, it was probably realistic enough and at least she was honest about the food quality.

I still feel the showers are worthy of mention because these do genuinely surprise on very first viewing, and as yet remain unequalled in terms of actual space & comfort. BUT the EK First product overall has fallen behind in other respects - not least the suite area itself - and a lot of folk are keen to see what exactly will be unveiled when the much-anticipated update is eventually confirmed in a few months or so (?)

As for the notion of trying out F by booking, say, SYD-AKL : I'm not sure this is good value for such a short sector for anyone who has not experienced it before. The $1300 (vs around $250 in Y) might be seen as questionable by most. I have flown that route in F a few times but always as part of a longer itinerary, and would find it difficult to justify F over J for just three hours or so as a sector fare.

Last edited by subject2load; Nov 24, 2015 at 2:06 am
Old Nov 24, 2015, 8:06 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by edy4eva
http://goo.gl/uDM4Cx
In describing the headroom in the F cabin on the A380:...
As it is said : it is "really small". That's why you didn't notice it. psss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.