Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Failed attempt to earn TrueBlue points on EK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:49 am
Original Poster

I flew round-trip IAD-BKK in early December '14. Figuring that I do a lot more domestic travel than international, added my TrueBlue number to the reservation rather than my Skywards number. A month and a half later, I have no points in either account.

What's the best strategy here? Attempt to get the points into my TrueBlue account or try to backtrack and get them as Skywards?

The Washington "town" office only looks like it's a block from my office so I may try going there in person (assuming they allow walk-ins) and not leaving until it's resolved.

Any other suggestions?
Old Jan 29, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Go to www.jetblue.com and login to your trueblue account.

Click on the TrueBlue box under sign out in the upper right.

Click on manage my points.

Scroll down to the claim missing points section.

Enter your details there and jetBlue will send a message to Emirates.

Emirates' IT systems are pretty terrible and they are changing all their fares at the moment so they may just not be bothering to deal with OA frequent flyer postings.

Usually within a few weeks, the points will appear in your account after a manual review process.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, sfozrhfco. I should have mentioned that I already went through the claims process. After about a week the status in my TrueBlue request history showed as "Rejected".
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
You could try to put it through again. I had to put one through three times before EK finally posted the points. Good luck though. Seems there are very few people at EK empowered to do anything out of the ordinary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.