Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates-Iran Air luggage interlining question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2014, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Ok, I am flying with Emirates AMS-DXB-BOM. After 5 hours the next flight is with Iran Air BOM-IKA. According to the Emirates website both Airliners are interline partners :
http://www.emirates.com/english/plan...-partners.aspx
If I check in at AMS, do I find my suitcase back in Tehran ?
I am not confinced, so,who knows the answer.

regards,

Andre
Old Oct 18, 2014, 5:18 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
wow now that sounds like the trip of a lifetime. With that said you might find better info on another forum like EK. Furthermore since most AS members are US citizens, Im not even sure we can legally fly to Tehran. WHich is ok by me. The last thing Id want to do right now is show or hand over, my passport to some person in Tehran or Syria

Last edited by ANC; Oct 18, 2014 at 5:26 pm
Old Oct 18, 2014, 6:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Back when the 707 was flying a trip to IKA sounded exotic to me
Old Oct 19, 2014, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by caravelle10B3
Ok, I am flying with Emirates AMS-DXB-BOM. After 5 hours the next flight is with Iran Air BOM-IKA. According to the Emirates website both Airliners are interline partners :
http://www.emirates.com/english/plan...-partners.aspx
If I check in at AMS, do I find my suitcase back in Tehran ?
I am not confinced, so,who knows the answer.

regards,

Andre
Since your question is about Emirates and not Alaska Airlines, I'll go ahead and move your post over to the Emirates forum, where the experts on all things Emirates live.

jackal
Moderator, Alaska Airlines

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.