Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emerates Flights With AAdvantage Miles

Emerates Flights With AAdvantage Miles

Old Aug 4, 2013, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation Emerates Flights With AAdvantage Miles

This may be a silly question, but please bear with me!!

I'm looking for a way to redeem AAdvantage Miles for a flight (preferably first class) on Emirates.

I know AA and Emerates aren't partners (Yet- recent discussion, merging, and hubs with Quantas and US Airways are starting to look promising! See here: http://upgrd.com/aerospace/emirates-...a-shakeup.html ), but AA and Emerates do both partner with Alaska Airlines, JetBlue, and Quantas - Is there a way to transfer miles (withot loosing any) in order to redeem AAdvantage miles on an Emerates flight?

Does anyone have insight on this?

Thanks in advance!!!

~Jess
Old Aug 4, 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi Jess. Just to clarify [OCD hat on] it's Emirates and Qantas (there's no U in QANTAS). [OCD hat off]

I think the proposition is far from reality, maybe perhaps closer to imagination and pure speculation. EK is NOT getting in bed with AA especially when EK's main 'rivals' are: EY is already a partner, and QR will soon be part of OW.

So yeah. Your best bet is EY as it has a comparable F product to EK and even beats it in terms of catering and seat comfort from my experience.
Old Aug 4, 2013, 3:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by edy4eva
Hi Jess. Just to clarify [OCD hat on] it's Emirates and Qantas (there's no U in QANTAS). [OCD hat off]
You missed the losing rather than loosing ... need to work on the OCD
Old Aug 4, 2013, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
You missed the losing rather than loosing ... need to work on the OCD
There's also the 'withot', but who's counting?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.