Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chauffeur drive for SWG??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2012, 7:10 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
You can't delay it persay, but I think up to 90 minutes (maybe longer) after arrival into SIN should not be a problem. I have waited at immigration for 45 minutes then waited 1h + for bags (a few times they never arrived and then I had to fill out paperwork) and the limo was still waiting for me.

Most hotel will give you access to hotel facilities (pool etc.) even if your room isn't ready yet.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:24 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Originally Posted by Zol
You can't delay the limo pickup on arrival at outstations unfortunately. The point I was trying to make is what difference is the hotel lobby to the lounge or hanging out in Changi but to each his own.

Is it the EK lounge you plan on accessing on arrival in SIN and can you do that and then walk out?
No, I have a Priority Pass, so will be using that. Have done this several times in the past, even though my next flight is the following day. Only works for certain lounges though, not all.

Last edited by Budley; Jul 24, 2012 at 1:29 am
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:45 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Postscript

(From a nice EK lounge in Australia)

As I have now cancelled my business class upgrade, it's a bit academic.

Y class was not heavily loaded and the nice ladies have blocked off a row of 3 seats for me. Some lounge staff are really great (and nice looking) aren't they?

Postscript... Great flight on EK433. Have transferred my upgrade to a DXB-LGW flight later in the year, where no doubt it will be more effective.

Last edited by Budley; Jul 26, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.