Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2012, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zol
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

The Newbie Lounge is a place where you can get answers to your questions about Emirates and the Skywards program. No question is too stupid, nothing is taken for granted, and anything about Emirates you were afraid to ask elsewhere, or weren't sure where to ask, you can ask here.

We realize that FlyerTalk is a huge place. Until you learn your way around, feel free to post here without fear of retribution or reprimands for not using search. Our volunteer Moderators will be monitoring the lounge to assist you in finding your answers but I think you'll find that all members of FlyerTalk are here to assist you with answers and advice.

We're all glad you are here.
/Emirates Skywards Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2014, 6:02 am

Programs: Skywards, Miles&More
I have little problem because I don't know where can I find transfer desks for food voucher. Are there before security checks or after it near or the shops when you're in transit?
Old Dec 30, 2014, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by TM78
I have little problem because I don't know where can I find transfer desks for food voucher. Are there before security checks or after it near or the shops when you're in transit?
There used to be a dedicated one by the central elevators in Concourse B for food vouchers - but they can now be issued by any transit desk, if I recall correctly. They are generally found before security.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 12:14 pm

Programs: Skywards, Miles&More
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
There used to be a dedicated one by the central elevators in Concourse B for food vouchers - but they can now be issued by any transit desk, if I recall correctly. They are generally found before security.
Thank you so much for the answer.

Last edited by eightblack; Mar 26, 2015 at 2:02 pm
Old Mar 26, 2015, 2:05 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Thread Closure.

Please refer to the 2015 thread.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...ee-2015-a.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.