Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

TLV & King David Lounge Get-togethers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dcpdxtrans
Feel free to edit your own entry directly here, or post in the thread below instead and someone will assist. You need 90 posts and 90 days membership before you can edit the wiki.

Updated To Post: XX

DATE / TIME / Lounge / Membername

March 2024
24-03-2024/ ~2100 - 2330 / King David, can guest two/ dcpdxtrans (see post below)
24-03-2024/ ~2100 - 2330/ King David, can guest two/ dcpdxtrans
Print Wikipost

TLV & King David Lounge Get-togethers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:14 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Resurrecting the dead thread

I'm sitting in the C Dan lounge right now. I would love to be guested into KDL which I still have not visited.
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:32 pm

Programs: BA Silver
In case someone is interested (and travelling on OW carrier) I can guest 1 into DAN+ lounge on Wednesday, Oct. 5 at around 6 am (and can guest later in the day to the CCR in LHR T5 )
Old Sep 29, 2016, 1:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by Innocent Abroad
In case someone is interested (and travelling on OW carrier) I can guest 1 into DAN+ lounge on Wednesday, Oct. 5 at around 6 am (and can guest later in the day to the CCR in LHR T5 )
Another miss - I'll be there October 6 same time.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by benberg2013
Another miss - I'll be there October 6 same time.
Alas
Old Sep 30, 2016, 11:25 am

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
Only missing you by 20 days. lol
Old Oct 2, 2016, 5:36 am

Next opportunity Dec. 15

Shana Tova to everyone.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 6:45 am

Can anyone help out my folks today? many thanks
Old Nov 28, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: DL, AA PLT, US, HH Gold, BW Diamond, Avis PP, Choice PLT
Next opportunity Dec. 15

Shana Tova to everyone.
HAHA!!! I will miss you by 20 days again.. will be there on the 25th

I will also be there on Jan 5th but wont be able to guest.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:07 am

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Looking to be guested on Dec 14....

I'm flying EJ :-( for a change, on Wednesday (14th) evening.

Would be glad to get guested in to Dan or KD - will be there around 5 pm or so.

Thanks,

D.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:55 am

Cannot help you with that but if anyone is interested in visiting the Dan+ on Thursday at around 6am I can guest, given that you travel on OW.

Speaking of which.... dan99 I suppose that by EJ you mean Easy Jet. Isn't that a problem being guested into a DAN lounge in most scenarios? AFAIK Status on the alliances grants a guest traveling on an alliance flight and in most cases traveling in J doesn't entitle guesting (but maybe I'm wrong concerning that). As for the KD I assume it is possible.

Good luck
Old Dec 13, 2016, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
dan99 I suppose that by EJ you mean Easy Jet.
Must be, as last time I checked New England Airlines (coded EJ) didn't fly to TLV...
Old Dec 13, 2016, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by clubman
Must be, as last time I checked New England Airlines (coded EJ) didn't fly to TLV...
That's exactly what I thought
Old Dec 13, 2016, 12:38 pm

Yes, Easyjet....

Do the Dan's check BP for eligibility ? (travelling on OW, *A)

Cannot help you with that but if anyone is interested in visiting the Dan+ on Thursday at around 6am I can guest, given that you travel on OW.

Speaking of which.... dan99 I suppose that by EJ you mean Easy Jet. Isn't that a problem being guested into a DAN lounge in most scenarios? AFAIK Status on the alliances grants a guest traveling on an alliance flight and in most cases traveling in J doesn't entitle guesting (but maybe I'm wrong concerning that). As for the KD I assume it is possible.

Good luck
Old Dec 13, 2016, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by dand99
Yes, Easyjet....

Do the Dan's check BP for eligibility ? (travelling on OW, *A)
I actually have never guested in at TLV so I don't know how it works. I assume that guesting requires a visit to the check-in counters even if flying HBO. But then the Dan+ functions as a BA lounge so perhaps there things can be settled at the lounge. In fact, couple of months ago I somehow lost my BP between security and the lounge I only figured that out when I got to the lounge so tried to retrieve it via the BA app but the person at the desk said not to worry and that she will list me as a guest
Old Dec 13, 2016, 11:24 pm

When I fly *A they always ask me if I want a lounge voucher for one or two pax.

I've never had the opportunity to guest either, maybe I should try it on a random pax waiting outside next time :-)

I actually have never guested in at TLV so I don't know how it works. I assume that guesting requires a visit to the check-in counters even if flying HBO. But then the Dan+ functions as a BA lounge so perhaps there things can be settled at the lounge. In fact, couple of months ago I somehow lost my BP between security and the lounge I only figured that out when I got to the lounge so tried to retrieve it via the BA app but the person at the desk said not to worry and that she will list me as a guest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.