Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > EL AL | Matmid
Reload this Page >

How to apply for Compensation ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

I booked a flight for June 2017 and I received notice yesterday that it has been rescheduled for some 9.5 hours earlier

According to my understanding of the law 2012.
Aviation Services Law (Compensation and Assistance for Flight Cancellation or
Change of Conditions),

link below

Section 8b I should be entitled to Compensation of 2060 NIS for each of my families tickets.

What I do not understand is whether I should wait until after the flight to claim this, and if so how do do this practically

I want to know whether El AL complies with the law readily or do they make it difficult to receive this.

If anyone has had actual experiences of claiming compensation in accordance with this law and with El AL , I would appreciate some guidance.

https://www.elal.com/SiteCollectionD...icesLawENG.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.