Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dan lounges TLV

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2016, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
I did the Dan+ a few weeks ago, and was decidedly unimpressed.

And they also had a single friggin song on repeat the whole time, it was infuriating.

At least they had a view of the new concourse under construction.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 11:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by entropy
I did the Dan+ a few weeks ago, and was decidedly unimpressed.

And they also had a single friggin song on repeat the whole time, it was infuriating.

At least they had a view of the new concourse under construction.
Ha Ha, yes, I know, that song is quite annoying, many times when I've been in, that song was playing, be it morning afternoon or evening! And was a little too loud last week.
Old Apr 19, 2016, 4:08 pm

So any recommendations on which lounge one should use on an early Friday morning flight?
I never used the Dan+ lounge, used the ones on concourse B or C (can't remember which on), always on the same KL flight, and vaguely remember one time it was fully packed (around March last year) and the other it was half empty (November last year), both were on a Monday though.

Any point in trying the Dan+ lounge? or shall I head to the normal ones in the concourse of where the KLM flight takes off from?
Old Apr 20, 2016, 5:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Dan+ is for BA flyers only. If you're flying BA of course use Dan+. If you're flying any other airline they will not allow you access, and just tell you to go to B or C lounges which are the same. Just BTW I think when I was last in TLV I think B lounge was closed for renovations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.