Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Food: terrible in economy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 2:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Not sure why you bumped a 3 year old thread, but while on the subject, what's the food like these days?
Old Jan 13, 2016, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by clubman
Not sure why you bumped a 3 year old thread, but while on the subject, what's the food like these days?
I recently did the extra-long LAX-TLV (and return - 13 hrs to TLV, 15.5 coming back) legs in Y. The dinners on these flights were both pretty good, but I was very much disappointed with the breakfasts. Yogurt is fine as a part of breakfast, but I didn't need two different kinds of it in lieu of something else. As far as I could tell, the "omelet" consisted of egg only. I'll admit to not being well versed on kosher rules, but I cannot imagine at least having some vegetables (pepper, mushroom, etc.) in it would have been problematic.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 1:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
There is no kashrut issue with veggies in omelet. I never get it though, because they always seem to be already out, meaning it's always the mousli, which gets tired after awhile

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.