best website for booking multi city LY trip?

Subscribe
I'm trying to book the following flights on El Al:

JFK-LHR -- AA104 as LY codeshare (not sure of flight number)
LHR-TLV -- LY316
TLV-JFK -- LY1

I can bring up the El Al NYC-TLV-NYC fare with a less than 24hr connection through London for the same O-class price as if I were choosing nonstop flights JFK-TLV-JFK both ways.

AA won't sell the ticket with the nonstop LHR-TLV on El Al. El Al's own website doesn't seem to have a multi city option. And Expedia prices this much higher than the El Al O-class fare I found.

So which is the best website or travel agent to buy this at?

Many thanks.
Unfortunately, I think your only option is to use a travel agent.
El Al is very peculiar among airlines in that while everybody else makes it really easy to price, reserve and buy just about anything an agent can do, El Al - though they supposedly want us to buy their tickets online and squeeze the agents - doesn't allow for any non-standard options while booking online.

Typical. Kind of like their website. And antiquated phone system. And pathetic IFE (where even the three planes that actually have VOD don't get content updates more than twice a year). Lets just say that although she is the flag carrier of nation that is a tech powerhouse, technology is not exactly El Al's strong point.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Thanks for the advice. Any particular recommendations for TAs who work with LY in NYC? Could I reserve seats before checkin even if not a matmid member?
Quote: Could I reserve seats before checkin even if not a matmid member?
Yes you can
The funny thing is, I booked an itinerary very similar to that using American AAdvantage miles. So in theory American Airlines reservations can do it for you over the phone, if not on their website.
The travel agents in NYC that are most familiar with El Al are those in an Orthodox neighborhood. Pick up a copy of the Jewish Week or Jewish Press and see who advertises. Make a few calls and see who seems the easiest to work with.
Quote: The travel agents in NYC that are most familiar with El Al are those in an Orthodox neighborhood. Pick up a copy of the Jewish Week or Jewish Press and see who advertises. Make a few calls and see who seems the easiest to work with.
And what about me?
Thanks for the advice, everyone.