Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EasyJet Flexifare not showing up?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2015, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EXP,EX-CK 2.5mm, now lifetime Platinum, ex-UA1K, Marriott- Platinum, Hertz 5*
EasyJet Flexifare not showing up?

Hello- I am new to Easyjet and am trying to book a flight this October from Rome to Marseille. The standard fares are coming up but when I click the "show Flexifare" box, I receive a "no matching fares available".... has anyone experienced this / any ideas?

Thanks!
Old Mar 3, 2015, 5:10 am

You can only book Flexi fares 120 days ahead of the current date, so from today (3rd March) you can only book up to and including the 1st July.

It'd be helpful if the booking matrix showed a message to this effect, but alas at present it doesn't.

See easyJet's info page about Flexi fares.

(P.S. There are many such tools, but I find the Date Calculator on the timeanddate.com website handy.)
Old Mar 3, 2015, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: EXP,EX-CK 2.5mm, now lifetime Platinum, ex-UA1K, Marriott- Platinum, Hertz 5*
Wonderful, thanks. I have ruled out Vueling, and am now trying to decide between easyJet and Alitalia. The latter has a pretty amazing fare but I will probably end up spending more on the excess baggage fees than on the ticket. I'll have to check out some Flexifares for summer and see if it makes sense to wait for them in the fall.

Thanks again!
Old Sep 23, 2015, 7:46 am

Programs: BA, Virgin, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Mizter T
You can only book Flexi fares 120 days ahead of the current date, so from today (3rd March) you can only book up to and including the 1st July.

It'd be helpful if the booking matrix showed a message to this effect, but alas at present it doesn't.

See easyJet's info page about Flexi fares.

(P.S. There are many such tools, but I find the Date Calculator on the timeanddate.com website handy.)
I am looking to book easyjet flights for August 2016 when they are released. assume as it is peak season that I should just book and not wait for Flexi fares to be released in April? Advice/experience welcome!
Old Sep 25, 2015, 6:27 am

Programs: BA, Virgin, Hertz Gold
What do you all think?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.