Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Visual Impairment - travelling through Terminal 3 LHR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2015, 1:33 am
Original Poster

Morning.

Just wondering whether anyone over here has any experience of this? I travel next week solo and I've informed BA of my problems but have had conflicting advise. I've been told that I check in as normal but also told that I should check in at the disability desk on the 1st floor. Does anyone know if this is true? Do I do both? I just don't know whether this is needed or not as I have already informed BA about the issue. Also does anyone know whether I get priority boarding (as will take me longer to walk up/down steps to the plane and I've been told that the flight will be via steps)?

Thanks
Sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.