Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel chains with recliners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2014, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Hotel chains with recliners

Due to chronic back pain, my husband travels much better when he has a recliner available to sit in. I have been searching for hotel chains that have recliners as a standard part of the room. I have found a couple; I am wondering if you are available of others.

The ones I have found are: Candlewood Suites & La Quinta (although I am not sure that all LQs have recliners or not)

(I apologize if this isn't the right forum. It seemed like the best fit, although this issue seems so insignificant in comparison to many of the other threads here.)
Old Nov 16, 2014, 11:40 pm

I think you're right about not all LQs having recliners; I've stayed in some that don't. I imagine the LQ staff would tell you if you called a specific hotel, though.
Old Nov 17, 2014, 8:31 pm
NPF

Programs: AA / AV
I believe all LQ rooms with King beds have the recliners, those with two Queen beds do not.
Old Nov 17, 2014, 8:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by NPF
I believe all LQ rooms with King beds have the recliners, those with two Queen beds do not.
That's usually the case, though certain disabled access rooms don't have them due to enlarged bathrooms. Just call ahead and talk to the front desk and ask them to put you in a room with recliner.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
That makes sense about the LQ rooms. Thanks for clarifying!

Any others you have come across?
Old Nov 20, 2014, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Telephone the manager of the specific hotel you wish to book and ask your questions. Verify and keep track of names and dates.

Good luck!
Old Jan 19, 2018, 4:39 am

Programs: None
Sup

Originally Posted by AsiaTraveler
Due to chronic back pain, my husband travels much better when he has a recliner available to sit in. I have been searching for hotel chains that have recliners as a standard part of the room. I have found a couple; I am wondering if you are available of others.

The ones I have found are: Candlewood Suites & La Quinta (although I am not sure that all LQs have recliners or not)

(I apologize if this isn't the right forum. It seemed like the best fit, although this issue seems so insignificant in comparison to many of the other threads here.)
Supe 8's east of Mississippi have recliners in some rooms. Seems to be a bit and miss occurrence, but is worth asking.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 7:33 pm

Hotel chain with recliners is My Place motels

Originally Posted by NPF
Old Mar 26, 2018, 7:35 pm

Not a chance , I’ve stayed in a lot of LQ Motelsm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.