Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Disability Travel
Reload this Page >

Travelling on my own on Qantas A380

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2012, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Hi there,

I am wheelchair user but loves flying a lot. I have flown various aircraft but my favourite aircrafts are B747-400, B767, A320, A340 and at last A380. My least favourite aircraft is B737 because I recently flew with Qantas before and they wont take my electric chair as it wont fit in cargo hold. So they flew my electric chair in next flight (B767) - only half a hour wait.

I am flying to Singapore from Sydney in next January for a week holiday and I am going on Qantas A380 and I never flown with them but only flown A380 once before with Emriates from Auckland to Sydney - just loved the feeling inside Emriates A380 and the flight crew are very friendly.

So I am wondering if any wheelchair user have flown on Qantas A380 before and what are thier experinces are with Qantas A380?

cheers

wheelie67

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.