Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC [USA] Guide to Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2013, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

DC [USA] Guide to Benefits

Yesterday in the mail I recieved the DC Guide to Benefits. Could this be an indicator that they will be marketing the card to individuals vs. corporations?

Last edited by donengcsp; Dec 29, 2013 at 4:17 pm Reason: Grammer.
Old Dec 30, 2013, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by donengcsp
Yesterday in the mail I recieved the DC Guide to Benefits. Could this be an indicator that they will be marketing the card to individuals vs. corporations?
Do you mean from BMO (USA/Canada)? Remember, Diners Club is operated by various banks in various parts of the world, and this forum covers all of them, so it's best to always be clear about which country's version oF DC you're talking about.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 7:16 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Do you mean from BMO (USA/Canada)? .
Yes, the guide is published by BMO for USA cardholders. I imagine there is also a Canadian version.

It's a typical piece for this type of card, but some of the editing is sloppy. For example, the Diners Club Card Hotel & Resort Collection (page 7) is described as

...a private label and e-book program featuring more than 550 4-star and 5-star hotels and resorts around the world (72 countries)...
This text apparently was copied and pasted from material prepared by the outsourced provider of the hotel program, and isn't intended to be shown to the cardholders.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 7:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
FWIW - I received one of these too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.