Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diners Club and Quicken

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 12:30 am

I've got somebody from BMO looking at it. If it's working or not working for you, please post an update here.

Intuit first line support was pretty much useless. They just pointed to BMO.

-David
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Not working for me and hasn't in a long time. I had contacted Intuit and after numerous back & forth e-mails, they were unable to resolve the problem. Tried it again this week and instead of adding recent data to my existing account, it created a whole new one with data just since Jan. 17th.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/2m miler, Marriott A and LTT, Delta Diamond, Hertz Presidents, Avis Presidents. +more
Diners Club and Quicken

It's no longer a problem for me since I closed my Diners Club account.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 4:25 pm

In the last 10 days I've been unable to download my DC transactions into Quicken, even though I've had no problem recently. I get an error saying it's not a Diners Club problem and try again later. I've tried over numerous days with no luck. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Nov 25, 2012, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA(PPro), UA, AGR, BW(Plat), HH, WoH, MB(S)
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
In the last 10 days I've been unable to download my DC transactions into Quicken, even though I've had no problem recently. I get an error saying it's not a Diners Club problem and try again later. I've tried over numerous days with no luck. Anyone else having this problem?
Same problem with me. I even deactivated the DC web access in Quicken, then tried to reactivate it, and it would not connect.

One possible issue. Quicken thinks the DC web address is www.dinersclub.com. The correct address for the US card is www.dinersclubus.com. Quicken may be trying to access the account info through the wrong address. Maybe the old address redirected and now does not. I suspect Quicken has to update the web address for DC in order to get the web downloads to work.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 5:15 pm

I thought I posted more info here, but it's not showing so-- Diners Club says Quicken Tech Support is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. No estimate as to a resolution date.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 8:53 pm

looks like it's broken again ...

https://qlc.intuit.com/questions/118...dating-quicken

expand the comments in the last post.

quicken is clueless as usual.

I don't know why I'm hanging on to this card.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 12:09 pm

I set up Diners in Quicken 2013 a few days ago and it works fine. I picked "Diners Club Credit Card" from the menu during setup.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 10:20 pm

I went to Quicken Online chat and filed a complaint. After 4-5 exchanges, suddenly the transaction downloads were working again. I had to disengage and then reengage the download feature. It also had to do with security questions DC was asking on their website, which Quicken uses to get data. Finally those questions went away for reasons I don't understand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.