Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Diners Club | Club Rewards
Reload this Page >

Harris Bank (Diners Club USA) Executive Office

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SW CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold

Anyone have contact info for the DC exec office?
Old Oct 29, 2014, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ftomasze
Anyone have contact info for the DC exec office?
First of all, there is no one Diners Club. There are Diners Club franchises in various countries, each admininstered by a particular bank. They are just about totally independent of each other. (THe lounge program is somehow jointly admistered, since it's worldwide, but almost everything else is independently created at each franchisee.)

There's also the Diners Club network (an alternative to Visa/Mc/Amex), but that is not used by Diners Club cards issued in US & Canada. The Diners Club network is actually own by Discover.

In US & Canada, Diners Club is a type of card issued by Bank of Montreal (BMO) / Harris Bank.

Second, what do you mean exactly by "executive office"?

I can tell you that main contact number of Diners Club US is 1-800-2-DINERS (1-800-234-6377).
Old Oct 29, 2014, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch
First of all, there is no one Diners Club. There are Diners Club franchises in various countries, each admininstered by a particular bank. They are just about totally independent of each other. (THe lounge program is somehow jointly admistered, since it's worldwide, but almost everything else is independently created at each franchisee.)

There's also the Diners Club network (an alternative to Visa/Mc/Amex), but that is not used by Diners Club cards issued in US & Canada. The Diners Club network is actually own by Discover.

In US & Canada, Diners Club is a type of card issued by Bank of Montreal (BMO) / Harris Bank.

Second, what do you mean exactly by "executive office"?

I can tell you that main contact number of Diners Club US is 1-800-2-DINERS (1-800-234-6377).
I realize all of this, yeah that's the number on the back of my card...I'm not that dumb, lol.

By executive office I mean getting in contact with someone higher than a second level customer service rep (supervisor past the initial person who answers the phone).

With all of the big banks (IE Chase) you can, usually, contact their executive office, CEO, administrator of some sort to try to get issues that aren't being taken care of, taken care of.

If I want to take an issue I'm having to the next level who should I attempt to contact. I've already contacted customer service (4 or 5 times), tweeted, and used planet feedback...all with no resolution.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 8:14 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Look at the letter which accompanied your Diners Club Elite card. Is it signed by Lisa Neufeld-Waksenboim, Managing Director, Card Services, BMO Harris Bank NA?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaneufeldwaksenboim

It appears she is now in Chicago. I would guess at 111 W. Monroe Street:

https://www.bmoharris.com/us/about/newsroom/bank-facts

Last edited by mia; Oct 29, 2014 at 8:27 pm
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Look at the letter which accompanied your Diners Club Elite card. Is it signed by Lisa Neufeld-Waksenboim, Managing Director, Card Services, BMO Harris Bank NA?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaneufeldwaksenboim

It appears she is now in Chicago. I would guess at 111 W. Monroe Street:

https://www.bmoharris.com/us/about/newsroom/bank-facts
Thank you Mia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.