Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Referral

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2003, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
DC Referral

I understand that someone can get a 6000 Club Rewards bonus for referring me for a new card.

I need a DC card, and don't want to see a potential bonus (for someone) go to waste.

Email me a sponsor code.
Old Jan 28, 2003, 6:08 am

YHM
Old Jan 28, 2003, 6:09 am

I wish I had my referral code, but DC tells me that it will be mailed out today. I suspect that others will respond sooner.

So as a matter of gratitude for enlightening me to good deals when I first began my mileage accrual odessey, here is the referal code for the guy who runs the mileage workshop web site. He also posts to FT regularly. Use referal code "SIZK5617"

Old Apr 14, 2003, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
My sponsor code [ SSZG2183 ] is in my profile. Click on the left-most of the little figures above, the one that looks like a Rolodex™ card with a little person standing to the right of it. I helpfully include a direct link to the Diner's Club Member-Get-a-Member sign-up page.

http://www.citibank.com/dinersus/mgm

While to date no one has used me as a referral source, feel free to do a search of my postings (e.g., CO, NW, UA) and perhaps you'll see fit to be the first!
Old Jul 8, 2003, 12:05 am

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SPN Lifer:
My sponsor code [ SSZG2183 ] is in my profile. Click on the left-most of the little figures above, the one that looks like a Rolodex™ card with a little person standing to the right of it. I helpfully include a direct link to the Diner's Club Member-Get-a-Member sign-up page.

http://www.citibank.com/dinersus/mgm

While to date no one has used me as a referral source, feel free to do a search of my postings (e.g., CO, NW, UA) and perhaps you'll see fit to be the first!
</font>
Assuming DC doesn't bounce the bonus since I was a cardholder 6 or so years ago, we should both get some bonus miles. Cheers.
Old Aug 29, 2003, 7:11 am

Programs: SPG Titanium, United Premier 1K
Don't know if you are still looking for a referral code - but if so mine is IKXW9105
Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2003, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Thank you, TRRed! I'll be watching my statement carefully to see if and when the bonus posts, and for how much.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.
Old Oct 19, 2003, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I still haven't gotten anything.
Old Oct 26, 2003, 8:54 pm

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SPN Lifer:
I still haven't gotten anything.</font>
It seems like you should have. I have had my card since (and paid my fees in) July, which is more than 6-8 weeks ago. Maybe check with CR desk or contact me via e-mail to pursue further.
Old Nov 25, 2003, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

TRRed, YGM.
Old Mar 21, 2004, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally posted by TRRed:
[posted Jul 08, 2003 12:05 AM]
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Assuming DC doesn't bounce the bonus since I was a cardholder 6 or so years ago, we should both get some bonus miles. Cheers.</font>
Originally posted by SPN Lifer:
[posted Aug 29, 2003 03:56 PM ]
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Thank you, TRRed! I'll be watching my statement carefully to see if and when the bonus posts, and for how much.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.</font>
Diners Club didn't make it easy. After several e-mails and phone calls by TRRed to DC, and after I provided him my account name and billing address, DC finally credited me with the 6,000 points within the past two weeks, recorded as an "adjustment."

This is the very first DC referral bonus I've ever received, so thank you very much, TRRed, and I hope you can visit Saipan some day. I wonder how many other people who use a referal have the persistence of TRRed?

Is it always this difficult?
Old Mar 21, 2004, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is it always this difficult?</font>
I got a referral bonus by surprise - didn't even know a fellow FTer had used my code. Thanks!

Got an email a few months ago from another FTer said he had applied and used my referral code. I've seen nothing as yet.

Hmmmm. Maybe I ought to email him to see if he ever got the card?
Old Mar 24, 2004, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Well, I've put my sponsor code in my profile. And another FTer should have received a bonus for having signed me up.
Old Mar 24, 2004, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally posted by gleff:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Well, I've put my sponsor code in my profile. And another FTer should have received a bonus for having signed me up. </font>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.