Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Delta Skymiles Store closing - items now on sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2009, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver (former GM, fighting way back), Paid Delta SC Member, Hertz Gold, Gold HHonors

Just got via email and I believe this is one of the shopping partners on the 25K promo - here is a chance to get some items cheaper.

It seems the site is up/down at the moment.

Dear RBrownTN,

What's the big deal?

You now can receive up to 40% off all items at My Delta Store.

We're closing the site and offer you wholesale prices on an incredible selection of Delta- and SkyMiles®-branded merchandise, including luggage and totes, bag tags and passport holders, leisure apparel and other collectibles.

Stock up on great gifts like noise canceling headsets, Titleist NXT Tour golf balls, Lacoste polo shirts and more. And don't forget, you'll earn 10 miles per dollar spent.

Many items are customizable, so you can show off that hard-earned Medallion® status in the sky or on the green.

But hurry, the store is closing soon and these great deals won't last long. So visit My Delta Store today and start shopping.

Remember to visit delta.com for merger information, flight, hotel and car rental reservations, and real-time flight notifications. Then get the inside scoop at blog.delta.com. And don't forget to check out all the ways to check in, including our new airport self-service kiosk. Try it before you fly with our interactive online demo and learn tips to get you gate-side in no time.

Terms & Conditions
SkyMiles members can earn 10 miles for each dollar spent (not including taxes, fees and shipping). Miles will be posted 4-6 weeks following purchase. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Hotel and rental car additions are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider. Offers subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.

© 2009 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Old May 13, 2009, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Got the e-mail too. Woohoo I can finally get the luggage tags I've always wanted!
Old May 13, 2009, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver (former GM, fighting way back), Paid Delta SC Member, Hertz Gold, Gold HHonors
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
Got the e-mail too. Woohoo I can finally get the luggage tags I've always wanted!
Word to the wise, check the miles offered on the product page versus the checkout page. I've run across inconsistencies before.
Old May 13, 2009, 11:29 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Originally Posted by AndyTLe
And the Silver Medallion polo of my dreams is only $77.50- what a steal!!!!
Old May 13, 2009, 11:34 am

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Looks like the model planes are all gone.

Still looking for the kool-aid service set!

David
Old May 13, 2009, 12:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by pitbrian
Yeah, baby. In for five.
Old May 13, 2009, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA GM, DL DM, DSC
Originally Posted by RBrownTN
Word to the wise, check the miles offered on the product page versus the checkout page. I've run across inconsistencies before.
Any fix for this? I notice it all the time.
Old May 13, 2009, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bwhite
Any fix for this? I notice it all the time.
The one purchase I did make, I took screenshots and emailed them and I was credited the higher amount, though they did fix the item on the website too.
Old May 13, 2009, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by pitbrian
Platinum Medallion for only $26. Wow, they've really stripped the value of that lately!
Old May 14, 2009, 11:32 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
Originally Posted by tkey75
Platinum Medallion for only $26. Wow, they've really stripped the value of that lately!
does that polo get you free lounge access?
Old May 14, 2009, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
The most amazing thing about the Delta Skymiles Store to me is: Someone actually got paid money to propose and launch this "store," which is now being erased.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 11:15 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
The URL mydeltastore.com now re-directs one to deltashop.com. No more luggage tags I see but some of the same stuff from My Delta Store. I wonder if this will only be around for "while supplies last". The home page reads:
Welcome to the new Delta Air Lines Shop. Here you will find many new, quality items displaying the Delta logo. We hope you enjoy shopping at the Delta Air Lines Shop and we invite you to browse at your convenience. We also encourage you to provide us with any new merchandise ideas that you feel would make great additions to the product line you see here.

As you browse through the store please let us know if you have any questions, we now have a dedicated, toll-free customer service desk to answer your order questions. If you are looking for an item that is not featured on our store but wanted for a special event there is also a custom request contact person to help you. Please use the Custom Request tab or our Customer Service tab to contact us.
There is no web interaction for customer service, only a phone#, fax#, and email.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
If they were offering a decent fountain pen, I would have been tempted... as memorabilia.

Could have put it in the drawer with my vintage bag of DL FC roasted almonds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.