Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:14 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
DOUBLE MQMs ON MANY SEATTLE FLIGHTS

Delta is now giving BOTH 2x RDMs and MQMs under the promo! ^

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_plrs/seattledoublemiles/

http://news.delta.com/index.php?s=43&item=2142

BTW - reached out to DL if you have already flown this under the old promo period - you will NOT get retro MQM credit. ONLY from this point forward.

Last edited by Renes Points; Nov 5, 2013 at 11:23 am Reason: DL update
Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:20 am

Programs: DM/3MM
Definitely in response to their frenemy AS' same promotion.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I got rocks! I am eligible for offers.

Kudos to Delta!
Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:55 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
They left SAN off the map:

Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:57 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
BOOK BY DEC 31 is a really tough criterion for a promo that can be flown 10 months later.

I imagine I'll fly most of those routes in the first 10 months of 2014, but I'm very unlikely to book them by end 2013.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: DL PM, Alaska Gold MVP, Expedia Elite Plus, Amex Reserve.
I don't think this is just a push to fee the Asian flights as most people here think.
To me looks and sounds like a blown fight to push and compete against AS.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:00 am

Programs: Delta, SPG
links aren't working for me on any browser and received the e-mail....#deltaITrocks
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:01 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, SWA
I wonder if this will work. I was able to register, but my only flight that will work with be a SEA-LAX-ATL direct flight. I wonder if the promo will work for me.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:01 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Actually pretty limited promo in terms of flights... for a minute, I thought I'd be able to earn double flying to SEA from anywhere.

When did DL start flying SEA-ANC?
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Again DL is pushing the SEA market, trying to make it a mini-hub to EU and Asia. Another poke in the eye to the AS relationship. I sure hope DL does not sour the AS relationship like they did with AF/KL.

Also agree this promo is not super great, hard considering we have to book by Dec and many flight schedules don't show up to SEA til March or later.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:13 am

Programs: SPG-Gold
BIG warning on the ad it talks about non-stop flights SAN - SEA but those flights are the 4 daily Alaska Flights and they are excluded by the terms and conditions.

I called and confirmed that the Code-share flights are not included in this Promo even tho it shows the flights
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:16 am

Programs: DL Medialia Platina
Read the fine print:

The flights must be on DL metal. DL codeshares are excluded.

"...however, bonus miles will only be earned based on travel flown on Delta-operated flights to or from Seattle/SEA and the eligible cities listed. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta or Delta Connection are excluded from this offer." (my emphasis)
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:20 am

Programs: DL, BA
Originally Posted by RobtheAggie
I wonder if this will work. I was able to register, but my only flight that will work with be a SEA-LAX-ATL direct flight. I wonder if the promo will work for me.
Travel may originate or terminate in any city; however, bonus miles will only be earned based on travel flown on Delta-operated flights to or from Seattle/SEA and the eligible cities listed. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta or Delta Connection are excluded from this offer.

Looks like you'll earn 2x for LAX-SEA as long as it's Delta/Delta Connection.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:20 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
I've had this problem for several weeks where I don't get rejected, I just get my connection to the server reset. Now, I register from my iPhone, because both my work and home computers (both Mac laptops) just won't work. Love the Delta IT...
Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Actually pretty limited promo in terms of flights... for a minute, I thought I'd be able to earn double flying to SEA from anywhere.

When did DL start flying SEA-ANC?
I find 2 trips in July but nothing in April (just put random dates in) ... and the number of AS codeshare flights goes way down also

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.