Search

Upgrading on DL EWR-SLC-OGG

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2006, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Upgrading on DL EWR-SLC-OGG

Hello,

Grabbed a couple of the EWR-SLC-OGG fares and have never flown DL thus I don't know how the U/G schema works over there. Are there any certs I can U/G my flights with? How about miles? I am flying on T fares if that helps.

Thanks,

DJ.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 3:30 pm

Programs: DL DM MM; HH Diamond; Starwood Plat, Lifetime Gold; Hertz President's Circle
On the SLC-OGG you will be subjected to coach - sorry! Upgrades are offered for purchase at the gate quite often, but are not available for L, U & T fares. I have heard of FT of GAs overriding this in some cases, but I am 0/1 when I flew on the NW sale fare ATL-CVG-HNL. I watched him try and try to override, but the system would not let him do it.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 3:31 pm

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
Originally Posted by deejboram
Hello,

Grabbed a couple of the EWR-SLC-OGG fares and have never flown DL thus I don't know how the U/G schema works over there. Are there any certs I can U/G my flights with? How about miles? I am flying on T fares if that helps.

Thanks,

DJ.
Sorry...

T class fares to Hawaii are not upgradeable by anyone.

Only K class or higher fares are eligible to be upgraded on this route....using either Skymiles or possibly by "purchasing" a Standby Upgrade at the gate (if space is available in FC on the specific segment).

A.J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.