Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Miles on Royal Air Maroc????

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2006, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold
Question Delta Miles on Royal Air Maroc????

OK I have looked at the DL site and found the Royal Air Maroc is a partner according to the fact sheet July 2006 (see sheet) but it does not address whether I can get FF miles for the trip? In the Skymiles section it does not even mention Royal Air Maroc. Any help I would appreciate? Thanks in advance!!
Old Jul 17, 2006, 8:26 am

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Gold, Marriot Silver
Here's the list of partners and mileage earning info.
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ners/index.jsp

I don't see Royal Air Maroc on the list.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gvandora
Here's the list of partners and mileage earning info.
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ners/index.jsp

I don't see Royal Air Maroc on the list.
I saw that but, they are listed as a code share on the other page on the website. Just wondering if anyone has gotten miles?
Old Jul 17, 2006, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
If you're flying a DL-coded flight on any airline, you get miles and MQMs as if you were flying DL.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 12:23 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Correct. You need to buy the ticket from DL as a codeshare flight in oredr to earn SkyMiles or MQMs. RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member. But for now, it needs to be a DL codeshare flight.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RobertS975
Correct. You need to buy the ticket from DL as a codeshare flight in oredr to earn SkyMiles or MQMs. RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member. But for now, it needs to be a DL codeshare flight.
Thanks this is what I thought, but Delta will only pirce tickets on AF from RIC to LFW (Lome, Togo) it will not ticket on RAM. But on Orbitz RAM from RIC to LFW is $250 cheaper and there are 6 on this trip with me. Ofcouse the the RAM ticket is DL from RIC to JFK.
Old Jun 5, 2007, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Any updates on the relationship between DL and Royal Air Maroc including recipricol lounge access at CMN?
Old Jun 5, 2007, 9:41 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by RobertS975
RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member.
Good grief - when is SkyTeam going to lose their infatuation with mediocre, niche market players, and begin trying to bring some more world-wide, quality airlines into the alliance. Who's next? Cubana?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.