Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) [closed to posting]
Sign in using an external account

Old Jul 17, 06, 9:23 am   #1

Programs: US Gold, HH Gold
Question Delta Miles on Royal Air Maroc????

OK I have looked at the DL site and found the Royal Air Maroc is a partner according to the fact sheet July 2006 (see sheet) but it does not address whether I can get FF miles for the trip? In the Skymiles section it does not even mention Royal Air Maroc. Any help I would appreciate? Thanks in advance!!
Old Jul 17, 06, 9:26 am   #2

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Gold, Marriot Silver
Here's the list of partners and mileage earning info.
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ners/index.jsp

I don't see Royal Air Maroc on the list.
Old Jul 17, 06, 9:31 am   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvandora
Here's the list of partners and mileage earning info.
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/ways_t...ners/index.jsp

I don't see Royal Air Maroc on the list.
I saw that but, they are listed as a code share on the other page on the website. Just wondering if anyone has gotten miles?
Old Jul 17, 06, 10:25 am   #4
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/2MM
If you're flying a DL-coded flight on any airline, you get miles and MQMs as if you were flying DL.
Old Jul 17, 06, 1:23 pm   #5

Programs: DL DM/2MM MR Platinum, HH Gold, SPG Gold,
Correct. You need to buy the ticket from DL as a codeshare flight in oredr to earn SkyMiles or MQMs. RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member. But for now, it needs to be a DL codeshare flight.
Old Jul 17, 06, 4:11 pm   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Correct. You need to buy the ticket from DL as a codeshare flight in oredr to earn SkyMiles or MQMs. RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member. But for now, it needs to be a DL codeshare flight.
Thanks this is what I thought, but Delta will only pirce tickets on AF from RIC to LFW (Lome, Togo) it will not ticket on RAM. But on Orbitz RAM from RIC to LFW is $250 cheaper and there are 6 on this trip with me. Ofcouse the the RAM ticket is DL from RIC to JFK.
Old Jun 5, 07, 9:55 am   #7

Programs: Delta DM/Million Miler, United 1K, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Marriott Platinum
Any updates on the relationship between DL and Royal Air Maroc including recipricol lounge access at CMN?
Old Jun 5, 07, 10:41 am   #8

Programs: DL PM MM, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertS975 View Post
RAM is not in SkyTeam as of yet. It is a close partner with AF so I imagine eventually they will become a ST member.
Good grief - when is SkyTeam going to lose their infatuation with mediocre, niche market players, and begin trying to bring some more world-wide, quality airlines into the alliance. Who's next? Cubana?