Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New F Seats With Open Style Armrests -- boo, hiss

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2015, 6:14 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: No longer spreadin' into your seat... down 187 pounds and at goal!
Programs: Delta360; DL Private Jets; Former KFC Golden Bucket

These seats are similar to the old NW F seats, e.g., on the A320. The armrest on the aisle and window side is open. Drives me nuts! That's where I like to store my iPad, MacBook, and/or reading material (you never know what's in those germ-laden seat back pockets!). I can only do this on one side of the seat. ARGH.

Does anyone else even notice stuff like this?? Certainly DL doesn't.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 1:27 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Yep! Hate it! Also, not a fan of the "gap between seat back" design. The old DL FC seats had seat backs that were flush with each other. Things placed on the armrest were less likely to go flying back. DL should at least put a high lip on the back of the armrests.

On the positive side, I just flew the latest incarnation of 757 FC from NRT to GUM and those seats are a big improvement! The little slide out cocktail table from the MD-88 is back! And they're routed a USB outlet up higher on the armrest directly next to the headphone jack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.