Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Referral or Enrollment Bonuses: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Referral or Enrollment Bonuses: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:10 pm

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
I had a friend from Russia sign up two months ago with her address in Russia as the "home" address just before coming to the States and doing some speaking for our organization. She got a 1000 mile "Welcome" and a 5000 miles "Activation" bonus. Not MQMs but 6000 miles for doing nada ain't bad. I have no idea on what basis she got those.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 1:50 pm
BFG

Programs: SPG Platinum
The form that the employees can fill out says something about receiving 1000 bonus miles for providing an email address.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 1:59 pm

are you an employee BFG?
Old Sep 14, 2007, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Joining bonus or referral bonus for new SM member?

We're booking a ticket for someone who is not a skymiles member. (shock: he's not a member of any FF program, people like that really exist!?!)

Are there any mileage bonuses available, either for the new member as a reward for signing up, or as a birddog fee earned by one of us for referring him?

Links or references please.

TIA,
Old Sep 14, 2007, 11:18 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
I cant think of any bonuses just for signing up for a FF account. They usually reserve that for credit cards linked to the FF program.

As for people with no FF memberships, my gf was that way. That is, until I found out and ended that little problem in about 5 minutes. The next day, she checked her email, called me shocked about having 3 airlines emailing her. My response was, "You'll thank me later!"
Old Sep 15, 2007, 8:30 am

Programs: IHG Gold, Herts President's Circle
I joined skymiles in July and I had some flights in August (on DL and AF).

Some days after first flights I got 5000 miles for "2007 activation bonus" and 1000 miles for "2007 Enrollment". Obiouvsly these are not MQM

Same happened to my father in March.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the skymiles card to arrive at home
Old Sep 17, 2007, 6:55 am

Programs: Hilton GLD , IC RA, Marriott PLT, Avis FIRST
DL ran a promo with SPG and HH this past summer to get either 4000 or 5000 miles when you sign. You had to have either a SPG or HH account.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
Refer me (if avail)

Is there any active refer bonus out there? If so, please refer me for a Delta account.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 3:23 pm

Programs: Skymiles, AMEX, Bonvoy, IHG Plat, Alaska MVP 100K
No, there aren't.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 3:55 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
Grrrr... Mods, please close!
Old Nov 15, 2008, 9:15 am

Programs: HH (Dia), Bonvoy (Plat), IHG (Plat)
Enrollment bonus/Referral?

Hi, I'm about to sign up myself, my husband, and my daughter for Delta's Skymiles. However, we're not planning on flying anywhere on Delta before the end of the year.

Does anyone have a link that will let us get bonus miles for signing up? Barring that, if someone has a referral link that they want me to use, please post it.

Thanks!
-kirax2
Old Nov 15, 2008, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
No referral bonuses for a few years now.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 4:04 am
ghw

Programs: HH gold, Hyatt diamond, priority club plat, Delta Gold, Marriott silver
any new member referal bonuses available?

I thought I read somewhere that there was a referal bonus if a skymiles memeber referred a new member and they flew with in 90 days... any other new memeber bonuses? THANKS!
Old Feb 27, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: Skymiles
I need to sign my children up for SkyMiles before our trip to Paris next month. Does anyone know if there are any current bonus miles for enrolling or referrals?
Old Feb 14, 2010, 9:09 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Hhonors Diamond, Intercontinental Plat, Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star, National Exec
Any referral bonuses right now?

I have a new co-worker who doesn't have a SkyMiles account. I'm booking her on Delta for her first flight and if I can benefit...why not!?!? I searched but couldn't see any current referral program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.