Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Who here brings their own Tumbler Glass for drinks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who here brings their own Tumbler Glass for drinks?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2017, 6:18 am

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by ryan182
LOL wow really?! This did remind me though of a link I saw previously about a carry on cocktail kit, couldn't remember where I saw it but google found this:
https://www.amazon.com/Carry-Cocktai.../dp/B00PSTH5VK
which might be of interest to the OP
Originally Posted by anon2k2
I got that kit as a birthday gift last year. It paired very well with a double Woodford. I ended up giving the empty tin to the passenger in 2A because he just about lost it when I mixed my Old Fashioned.
Meh...
Carry on tin - 3.125" (W) X 4.25" (H) X 1" (D)
Recipe card (really? if you need an OF in flight -- and I'm not judging that as a bad thing -- but if you do need one, you don't need the recipe)
Spoon/muddler ( a spoon is not a muddler unless there isn't a muddler available... if you're doing this right, bring a muddler)
Aromatic bitters (Agnostura? no brand on that tiny bottle)
Cane sugar

Where is the orange slice?
Where is the maraschino cherry?

This seems like a substandard OF.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 9:59 pm

French 75s are really good for inflight consumption because all the ingredients are generally catered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.