Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

No pre-check after updating passport info in GE?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No pre-check after updating passport info in GE?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2017, 8:11 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
While it is possible that OP was randomly denied, those ought to be very few and far between.

I would flyspeck your GE, passport and profile (as well as the name under which you are booked for existing tickets). Sometimes an extra space can be the cause. Make sure that all three match letter-for-letter.

If this repeats itself, then there is a problem. For the moment, just chalk it up to bad luck.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

I am the OP and would like to update the thread: I have received TSA pre-check for my return flight. I hope what I experienced was a fluke, either an IT glitch, or the proverbial "you may not always get it".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.