Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4+ hour layover @ MIA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:40 am

Programs: DL,EK
Another vote for Versailles Restaurant, but depending on time of day, the wait can be long. I think we waited about 20-30 minutes for a table last May.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 2:23 pm

Programs: Marriott PP (LTP), DL Diamond, National Executive Elite
Semi-related...can I get to the Centurion lounge if I'm flying Delta out of MIA? I've flown out a few times and just went to the sky club because the terminals didn't connect post-security.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA gold, DL 1M, BA silver, B6; Marriott lifetime gold
Versailles. And leave room for the cheese flan.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 4:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by MiMoore85
Semi-related...can I get to the Centurion lounge if I'm flying Delta out of MIA? I've flown out a few times and just went to the sky club because the terminals didn't connect post-security.
Yep - just takes time. My review on my blog: American Express Centurion Club Miami MIA review & access for Delta flyers (how to get to the club) http://renespoints.boardingarea.com/2015/07/05/american-express-centurion-club-miami-mia-review-access-for-delta-flyers-how-to-get-to-the-club/

Old Apr 26, 2017, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM
Update: Hopped on a Uber and ate at Versailles. First time having Cuban food. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻. Less than a 10 minute Uber ride each way. Then did work at MIA SkyClub. Thanks for delicious tip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.