Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is $3k a good fare for nonstop delta one from NYC to Europe?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is $3k a good fare for nonstop delta one from NYC to Europe?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2017, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TBD
$3k NYC-Europe doesn't seem very good to me.
It's fair for a "normal" time of the year.

If you've got access to the most competitive airport in the US (JFK), then I would only consider <$2k to be "good".
Yes, especially around holidays when business travel falls off and they want to fill the front of the plane. Sub-$2k is not that hard.
But you probably won't find those fares until late summer, if not later.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:57 am

I got delta one flights RT from JFK to Copenhagen for July 2017 for $1600 RT ( economy comfort would have been $1050) ..From what I understand thats its cheaper during the summer as less business travel.. Booked this late November I believe
Old Feb 23, 2017, 12:19 pm

Programs: DL FO 1MM
Originally Posted by snostr
More info: preference is out of JFK and into Milan and back to JFK from CDG. That's the 3k. The 140k miles is into Zurich and home from heathrow.
Home from UK in D1 will incur some non trivial taxes even on an award ticket. Be sure to consider that in your tradeoffs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.