Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

1K Bonus for Skymiles partners - limited offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2017, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...

Hi, I swear I searched the forum and stickies first, but I am betting a post exists already... that I can't find.

Last night I was offered a deal from Delta / Skymiles to "return" to buying things from partner shops, restaurants, hotels, etc. The offer says I will get 1k miles, up to 25k, per purchase through April. What isn't clear in the terms though, is if it is 1k per purchase or per vendor, one time only. In other words, can I earn Skymiles dining points at the same restaurant daily for the next 25 days and earn a full 25,000 miles? or I wonder what else I can buy that doesn't much affect my daily purchases to earn a maximum amount of miles. Thanks in advance!

https://www.skymilespartners.com/terms-conditions/

Member Eligibility: This offer is exclusively for selected SkyMiles Members who receive the promotional email. Offer is not transferable to other Members.

Offer Registration: Offer registration is required. To register, eligible Members need to click the promotional email to participate in this offer.

Offer: Registered SkyMiles Members will earn a bonus of 1,000 miles for every participating non-airline partner they earn miles with between February 1, 2017, and April 30, 2017 – up to a maximum of 25,000 miles per Member.

Participating Partners: The following non-airline partners are participating in this offer: Credit Card Partners, Hotels, Car Rental, Limo & Shuttle, Cruises and Vacations, Dining, Retail and Specialty, Financial Partners and Home Entertainment & Wireless. For a list of partners in each category, please click here. Other categories of partners, including airline partners, are expressly excluded from this offer.

Eligibility of Transactions: Only accrual partner transactions with an activity date between February 1, 2017, and April 30, 2017, will be considered for bonuses. Activity date is defined as the date of the transaction as reported by the partner regardless of the date the transaction is posted in the Member’s account. Some partners offer multiple ways to earn miles under different products, brands, merchants, conversion of currency to miles, etc. These will still be considered a single partner. Some examples of these cases are: Hotels booked via delta.com Hotels or Agoda.com; merchants under the SkyMiles Shopping program; restaurants under the SkyMiles Dining program; Cruises under the SkyMiles Cruises program; hotel brands under the same Hotel portfolio; partner activity and a points conversion to miles from the same partner and others.

Please allow up to 60 days after the qualifying transaction for bonus miles to be added in your account.

Delta may change the SkyMiles program rules, change or terminate program partners, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation or mileage levels, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of mileage already accumulated. This offer may be terminated by Delta at any time, with or without notice. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide.

Delta, SkyMiles and the Delta logo are registered service marks of Delta Air Lines, Inc.

Promotional Reference Code: To inquire about this offer, please refer to code 169002 when contacting any Delta customer service representative.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 2:26 pm

Programs: DL D 1MM SPG P Marriott G Hilton D
https://www.skymilespartners.com/1kofferreg/?sm=(YOUR SKYMILES NUMBER)

Although DL claims it is a "private offer", I tested it and it seems everyone is eligible to enter.
Just replace (YOUR SKYMILES NUMBER) with your Skymiles number.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 2:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by zhangyuliang
https://www.skymilespartners.com/1kofferreg/?sm=(YOUR SKYMILES NUMBER)

Although DL claims it is a "private offer", I tested it and it seems everyone is eligible to enter.
Just replace (YOUR SKYMILES NUMBER) with your Skymiles number.
https://www.skymilespartners.com/1kofferreg/?sm=

yes add to end. i would print screen. wife was targeted me not. neither show up in MY DELTA under promotions so....
Old Feb 5, 2017, 6:24 pm

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
Hope it works. i have a trip this week. Renting Enterprise and staying at Hilton.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 6:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Does DL have 25 partners?
Old Feb 5, 2017, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Looks like 1K per partner one time, not 25 Rewards Network dines or 25 AMEX transactions.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 8:25 pm

Programs: DL Platinum (ST+), JL JGC (ows), NH SFC (*AG)
If you have 2 different Delta credit cards, would that count as two separate partners?
Old Feb 5, 2017, 9:55 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Interestingly, from my work laptop I get a malware warning:

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 20.45.19.png
Views: 1818
Size:  54.3 KB

"... blocking access to a remote website we believe to be either malicious (a site whose sole purpose is to infect users with malware) or compromised (a legitimate site, but one that has been hacked in order to infect or redirect users)."

For those who registered, does it subsequently show up in your list of promotions? I added 1234567890 to the URL just as a test and it happy said that SkyMiles #1234567890 is registered for the promo so they're not doing any live validation (that or I just signed someone else up ) Using a garbage string of letters didn't cause any errors but said that SkyMiles (blank) is registered.
Old Feb 5, 2017, 11:34 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Well, skymilespartners.com takes you to a page that says "Nothing Found", but it appears to be planted there, as opposed to a truly blank page with nothing found.

The domain skymilespartners.com is secretly registered to a company in Scottsdale AZ.

SOOOOOOO..... Now they have my Skymiles number. Not the password, though. Any thoughts?

Last edited by davetravels; Feb 5, 2017 at 11:39 pm
Old Feb 6, 2017, 12:21 am

Hmmm. I just clicked one of the links and it thanked me for registering...but, I never entered my number and the address ends with = so there is no number at all entered.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 7:10 am

Programs: DL DM, 2 MM; OW Emerald; MVP Gold 100k;Marriott/SPG LTPlat; HH Diamond
Thanks! I got the email but deleted it without actually reading the offer. I use SkyMiles shopping all the time, won't purchase online without checking for miles first!

The link said I was register too, then added my number and it showed on the page. Have trips coming up for Hilton, Enterprise, etc., so a nice bonus.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
When I clicked the link it says "SkyMiles member is registered" and then I put in my SM number and it says "my number is registered" but it doesn't really seem to be processing anything other than populating what is on the screen with what I typed. Does anyone know if this is legitimately registering us?
Old Feb 6, 2017, 7:35 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by JBJ2435
The link said I was register too, then added my number and it showed on the page. Have trips coming up for Hilton, Enterprise, etc., so a nice bonus.
Did you read post #8, 9 or 10?

I don't think this is a legitimate offer. Can someone confirm what eMail address this came from?
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:10 am

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
Originally Posted by davetravels
Well, skymilespartners.com takes you to a page that says "Nothing Found", but it appears to be planted there, as opposed to a truly blank page with nothing found.

The domain skymilespartners.com is secretly registered to a company in Scottsdale AZ.

SOOOOOOO..... Now they have my Skymiles number. Not the password, though. Any thoughts?
Crap!! hope I don't get any hacks or other bad things
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by davetravels
Did you read post #8, 9 or 10?

I don't think this is a legitimate offer. Can someone confirm what eMail address this came from?
Mine shows:

Delta Air Lines <[email protected]>

and:

Delta Air Lines <[email protected]>

at the bottom is this little blurb:

Promotional Reference Code: To enquire about this offer, please refer to code 169002 when contacting any Delta customer service representative.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.