Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clear at JFK T2 & T4?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Diamond, MAR&HLT Gold, Wyndham Plat, Hertz Presidents Circle
Clear at JFK T2 & T4?

I just signed up for Clear at DEN last week after the Rep said it was coming to the NYC market imminently. On the Clear website today I noticed this https://clearme.com/cities/13

JFK
TERMINAL 2
Enrollment
4:30am - 8:30pm, daily
CLEAR Lane

Has anyone used Clear yet at T2 JFK?
Old Jan 3, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by 123Go
I just signed up for Clear at DEN last week after the Rep said it was coming to the NYC market imminently. On the Clear website today I noticed this https://clearme.com/cities/13

JFK
TERMINAL 2
Enrollment
CLEAR Lane

Has anyone used Clear yet at T2 JFK?
Thanks for this information. No, in fact many of us were unaware that it they've finally made it to JFK, more info can be found on either of the Clear threads on the Trusted Traveller and DL boards.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 4:59 pm
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
I was there yesterday and there was no clear at t4.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by cmx
I was there yesterday and there was no clear at t4.
According to Clear's website, the service should only be accessible at this time from T2; so, that makes sense.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 6:42 am

Question CLEAR -JFK

Has anyone used Clear in terminal 4 at JFK yet?
Old Jan 21, 2017, 10:12 am

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Hi guys, So I can't remember the terminal lol, but I used clear in JFK on December 31, 2016. It was a DL flight and going from JFK to Miami if that helps find the terminal.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by Quinlanty
Hi guys, So I can't remember the terminal lol, but I used clear in JFK on December 31, 2016. It was a DL flight and going from JFK to Miami if that helps find the terminal.
Originally Posted by cloud
Has anyone used Clear in terminal 4 at JFK yet?
Unfortunately, CLEAR currently is only available at T2 at this time.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 3:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I just got an email from CLEAR today. It says JFK T2 and doesn't mention T4.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Unfortunately yes, that is the case. However likely soon considering thats DL country. LGA will be coming this month as well.

..Quick sidenote, ATL will be opening within the coming days ..Oh and MSP by April
Old Jan 25, 2017, 5:58 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott PE
Clear has been great for me so far in SFO but probably because no one is using it. Like pre-check, its value will decline as enrollment grows.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 6:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by TheLifeOfA_NKCM
Unfortunately yes, that is the case. However likely soon considering thats DL country. LGA will be coming this month as well.

..Quick sidenote, ATL will be opening within the coming days ..Oh and MSP by April
According to today's email, LGA terminal D already has CLEAR.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 6:44 pm

According to today's email, LGA terminal D already has CLEAR.
Good to know. Finally. I'll update the wiki in the TT forum then.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 9:02 am
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
Did CLEAR at JFK T2 today--there were 6 people staffing--3 at the sign up kiosks (all 3 busy) and 3 at the security area, who were busier than I've ever seen CLEAR agents, but were pushing people through efficiently. Peak morning hours and it worked to cut me to the front of the decent-sized pre-check line. Was through in 5 minutes, probably saved me 5 minutes and only had to scan fingerprints, as advertised. There's also a CLEAR sign-up kiosk in the SkyClub. They seem to be serious about the partnership with Delta. It's a great diamond benefit.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Prem1K, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Not at T4 yet, although presumably one could clear (pun intended) security at T2 and take the Jitney over.

O/H
Old Mar 21, 2017, 7:07 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by Occupationalhazard
Not at T4 yet, although presumably one could clear (pun intended) security at T2 and take the Jitney over.

O/H
I'll be flying out of Terminal 4 tomorrow with Clear but not PreCheck. Is it worth having the taxi drop me at 4 and taking the jitney or will it likely be just as quick to go right to T4 and wait in the regular line? (FWIW, I'll be arriving around 5pm.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.