Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer between terminals BOS

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2016, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Transfer between terminals BOS

I'm flying in with DL (Terminal A), but would like to reach the Chase ATM in Terminal B.

Are the post-security terminal areas connected ? Or would I have to exit though arrivals, then enter B ?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 4:38 am

Programs: DL PM
Not connected; you'll need to exit.

You can take pretty much any Logan bus; they stop at all the terminals.

You can also walk, but it's not the friendliest walk in the world. (There are sidewalks pretty much the whole way iirc though, so not too bad).
Old Sep 27, 2016, 5:09 am

Why do you want to go to the chase atm in terminal b? There is a chase atm in terminal a
Old Sep 27, 2016, 6:11 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by appleguru
Not connected; you'll need to exit.

You can take pretty much any Logan bus; they stop at all the terminals.

You can also walk, but it's not the friendliest walk in the world. (There are sidewalks pretty much the whole way iirc though, so not too bad).
I've done the walk. It is fairly unpleasant, though there are sidewalks the whole way. They are building an inside connector down the road, but I don't think construction has even started.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 6:36 am

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, DL Silver, UA Silver (via Marr), Marr LTT, HH Gold (via cc), Hyatt Disc
Term A to B can all be done inside. From Term A departure level, take the up escalator at the Southwest end for the connector to Term B. Depending on where the ATM is, you'd then take the first or second exit (first goes to old US Air side of B, the second goes to the old AA side). Short walk 5 minutes or so.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 7:02 am

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, UA Silver (via Marriott)
Originally Posted by tennessetom
Why do you want to go to the chase atm in terminal b? There is a chase atm in terminal a
Yep. It's in the satellite terminal area by the SkyClub there (near A15 maybe?) - there may also be another one outside of security, but I can't remember.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Only the one in B has deposit facilities.

Originally Posted by Carpboy823
Yep. It's in the satellite terminal area by the SkyClub there (near A15 maybe?) - there may also be another one outside of security, but I can't remember.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by dand99
Only the one in B has deposit facilities.
Ah, okay. I'm actually surprised that any of them accept deposits since Chase really doesn't have a physical presence in MA. Good to know!
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by bosman
Term A to B can all be done inside. From Term A departure level, take the up escalator at the Southwest end for the connector to Term B. Depending on where the ATM is, you'd then take the first or second exit (first goes to old US Air side of B, the second goes to the old AA side). Short walk 5 minutes or so.
Inside, yes. Airside, no. And it looks like the Chase ATM with deposit capability is airside in Terminal B, which means re-clearing security twice (assuming OP is going back to Terminal A).
Old Sep 27, 2016, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

It might also be a pain to clear security again, they might not let me in if my connection does not depart terminal B....
Originally Posted by Carpboy823
Inside, yes. Airside, no. And it looks like the Chase ATM with deposit capability is airside in Terminal B, which means re-clearing security twice (assuming OP is going back to Terminal A).
Old Oct 1, 2016, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Reporting back

Well, all that effort for nothing (almost)

After wandering around B departures fruitlessly, I eventually tracked the Chase ATM to PRE-SECURITY, B departures (near the TSA entrance to the B 20's or so), opposite a Dunkin' Donuts IIRC.

ATM which takes deposits, working fine.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 11:47 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Well, all that effort for nothing
So, all wasn't lost. . . . . . . . . . . .

opposite a Dunkin' Donuts
Old Oct 2, 2016, 8:36 am

Programs: NW, DL
Pretty much everyplace in the greater Boston area is opposite a Dunkin Donuts...

Glad to hear you found it safely

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.