Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer... drink vouchers 2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer... drink vouchers 2016

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 5:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
That typo in the title is killing me. It's all I notice when browsing the Skymiles home page. FYI, thread titles can be fixed by clicking "go advanced" when editing a post.
Can you fix the thread title yourself after you've posted? AFAIK doing this only fixes the title at the top of the individual post and not the title of the thread.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 5:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Can you fix the thread title yourself after you've posted? AFAIK doing this only fixes the title at the top of the individual post and not the title of the thread.
Yes, but perhaps only if you catch it quickly. I've only needed to correct a thread title once but I caught it as soon as I posted it and fixed it.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 5:44 pm
pbj

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by pbiflyer
Yeah, it all depends on the FA. I have had one say no way and ones that don't blink.
I just found a stack of NWA vouchers buried in old papers.. maybe I'll bring them along
Old Feb 4, 2016, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DLDime & MM - Marriott LifePlat - Hertz Prez - Hyatt Dissapointedist
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
Yes, but perhaps only if you catch it quickly. I've only needed to correct a thread title once but I caught it as soon as I posted it and fixed it.
After I sobered up, I did try to fix the master title... But alas and alack, to no avail. I can only hope for the kindness of a moderator to step up.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
The typo has been corrected, where is my drink???
Old Feb 5, 2016, 7:41 am
Original Poster

JWD for the fix...

Originally Posted by RSSrsvp
The typo has been corrected, where is my drink???
I used all four vouchers on that infamous flight, but I will be in Atlanta on Thursday and will be happy to offer you a JWD certificate OR a top-shelf offering in the Skyclub at 7:23am or on Saturday at 8:05pm

Thank you so much!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by calrick
I used all four vouchers on that infamous flight, but I will be in Atlanta on Thursday and will be happy to offer you a JWD certificate OR a top-shelf offering in the Skyclub at 7:23am or on Saturday at 8:05pm

Thank you so much!
Unfortunately I won't be in ATL so please enjoy the drink anyway and say a toast to FT. ^
Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:09 pm

What's this about???

I'm obviously late to the party but what is this about drink coupons? I haven't used one of those in ages. I'm either in F or C+, either way drinks are complimentary. Is that changing?
Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by US1@ORF
I'm obviously late to the party but what is this about drink coupons? I haven't used one of those in ages. I'm either in F or C+, either way drinks are complimentary. Is that changing?
Not changing.

But many of us, or several of us, or one of us, were eager to receive our paper HOOUS in our 2016 welcome packets, only to discover that they are now in "our wallet" as electronic vouchers. Many of us, or several of us, or one of us was counting down the hours from midnight on 1/31/2016 to see how long it took for them to appear. When they did, there was much excitement and or confusion as they are each a different beverage image.

Last edited by calrick; Feb 6, 2016 at 3:02 pm
Old Feb 6, 2016, 3:52 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
When will these be implemented? I just looked in the "My Wallet" tab of the Fly Delta iPhone app (V3.71) and All I see are:
- Diamond Medallion Card
- Sky Club Card
- Stored Payment Methods Card
- Receipts Card

That's it.

Also, anyone know if/when Delta will be sending out 2016 credentials?
Old Feb 6, 2016, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jimrpa
When will these be implemented? I just looked in the "My Wallet" tab of the Fly Delta iPhone app (V3.71) and All I see are:
- Diamond Medallion Card
- Sky Club Card
- Stored Payment Methods Card
- Receipts Card
That's it.

They have been slowly appearing since the 31st, above the medallion card. I did log out and restart the app and logged back in...
Old Feb 6, 2016, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
When they did, there was much excitement and or confusion as they are each a different beverage image.
I have four in my wallet on my phone, but I can't see the image on the fourth because I can't scroll down. Now I'm worried that maybe one of the images will be a repeat. How many miles should I request for my mental distress?

Originally Posted by jimrpa
Mine showed up in the mail sometime this week.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:31 pm

Mine just appeared but I could not print them f m my iPad. I called DL who to,d me that I can print or activate them before a flight where they will be active for 48 hrs.

Really? I think business travelers have officially become the circus monkeys for Delta. I will stop here.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Sakamo
Mine just appeared but I could not print them from my iPad. I called DL who to,d me that I can print or activate them before a flight where they will be active for 48 hrs.
It will be interesting to see if a screen shot of the voucher QE code saved in iPhotos will suffice?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 12:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.2.858 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

Originally Posted by Sakamo
Mine just appeared but I could not print them from my iPad. I called DL who to,d me that I can print or activate them before a flight where they will be active for 48 hrs.
It will be interesting to see if a screen shot of the voucher QE code saved in iPhotos will suffice?
As long as it's not used...can't see why it wouldn't work. Unless they do expire after 48 hours? Is a new QR generated after each refresh?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.