Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Multiple GoJet Cancellations LGA 11/25?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, WN A+, Marriott LT

Considering today is one of the busiest travel days of the year, what's up with all these cancellations? As of 11am ET, GoJet has at least nine cancellations to/from LGA.

http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/GJS/cancelled

Any ideas what's going on?
Old Nov 25, 2015, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
a fair number of these look like turns, so maybe it's a major mechanical on a jet or they're having crew issues
Old Nov 28, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select

I was on the LGA MKE 1135am flight on Friday that was cancelled. However, it was rebooked at the exact same time, but now operated by Shuttle America. FA was talking about how today was a day off until she got the call in the AM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.