Wiki Posts
Search

eCredit Roulette

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2015, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up eCredit Roulette

good day friends

Through a recent trip cancellation, I have a DL credit for $930.57. I don't have a specific purpose for it yet - but that's where you might be able to help. I have the time, and getting lost for a while is what I need.

I would like to get the most out of this possible, and am willing to spend a bit more if needed for some sort of multi-city trip (or even RTW, though I doubt that could work with this budget).

I've traveled quite a bit in Europe and UAE - would be willing to hit europe again but am open to anywhere. I've thought about finding a list of cheap fares and throwing a dart, but the knowledge of this community would probably be a better reference.

I'm not expecting someone to find an itinerary for me, but any advice on how to make this go the furthest possible would be appreciated

Would be departing from SFO, OAK, SJC, SMF, or RNO.

Cheers
direct
Old Jun 28, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum 100, National Executive Elite
eCredit Roulette

Do what I do, plug some dates that work into google flights and let it show you where you can go. Why not check out Singapore or Manila - they're pretty fun and awesome places to go.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:32 pm

Programs: Show me the points!
Go to SE Asia. You can usually find flights around 1k.

I've done BKK and HKG and love them both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.