Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta giving 2 free Super Bowl tickets away to customers who buy $250,000 DPJ cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta giving 2 free Super Bowl tickets away to customers who buy $250,000 DPJ cards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2018, 3:05 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Delta is offering customers of Delta Private Jets two free Super Bowl tickets if they buy a jet card membership of at least $250,000 according to the below link. Says the position of the seats isn't guaranteed and you can't even give them away - use at least one of them yourself. There is another offer I saw with "free" Super Bowl tickets that guarantees between the 20 yard line and VIP hospitality but that's $493,000. Guess I won't be flying privately, or at least won't be qualifying for free tickets.

https://privatejetcardcomparisons.co...ket-promotion/
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:40 pm

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Nicoolio
Delta is offering customers of Delta Private Jets two free Super Bowl tickets if they buy a jet card membership of at least $250,000 according to the below link. Says the position of the seats isn't guaranteed and you can't even give them away - use at least one of them yourself. There is another offer I saw with "free" Super Bowl tickets that guarantees between the 20 yard line and VIP hospitality but that's $493,000. Guess I won't be flying privately, or at least won't be qualifying for free tickets.

https://privatejetcardcomparisons.co...ket-promotion/
Reminds me of a promo i saw on one of our local TV stations a few years ago from a car dealership:
if you buy this little red wagon for $35,000 from the cute little daughter of the owner, they would throw in a free brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Clever
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:41 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
'free' tickets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.