Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Booked an int'l comfort+ seat this summer -- what alcoholic beverages are provided?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booked an int'l comfort+ seat this summer -- what alcoholic beverages are provided?

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2015, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

I'm flying international w/ Delta this summer in Comfort+ and they mentioned something about complimentary alcoholic beverages but were not specific.

Does anyone have a list or know of what is typically provided on flights? Are they all free or is there a quantity limit?
Old May 25, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
They are free. This is from Delta Sky Magazine:

http://msp.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vds2015/i5/p124
Old May 25, 2015, 5:19 pm

Programs: Dividend Miles, WorldPerks
Alcoholic beverages are free in ALL of coach (not just comfort +) on TPAC and TATL flights. DL wants you to think you are getting something for your $$ more than just 3 inches of legroom.
Old May 25, 2015, 5:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by pgh234
Alcoholic beverages are free in ALL of coach (not just comfort +) on TPAC and TATL flights. DL wants you to think you are getting something for your $$ more than just 3 inches of legroom.
DL thinks you may not notice you have very little legroom if you have had several drinks.

FTFY
Old May 25, 2015, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kettle1
They are free. This is from Delta Sky Magazine:

http://msp.imirus.com/Mpowered/book/vds2015/i5/p124
Originally Posted by pgh234
Why does the Delta Magazine linked list alcohol as $8?
Old May 25, 2015, 9:40 pm
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by albo23
Why does the Delta Magazine linked list alcohol as $8?
Read the fine print:
Old May 25, 2015, 10:04 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
Originally Posted by TTT
Read the fine print:
Thanks for posting this. It saved me a ton of time.
Old May 26, 2015, 2:52 am

Programs: Enough to Cause a Migraine
On both flights to and from DUB in the past 2 weeks, in "regular coach" [1 row behind Comfort Plus ] I was told that Margaritas are only provisioned for North American flights.

So if you're looking for a Margarita on your flight, and you're flying TATL--- even in Comfort Plus, there's a very good chance you won't be able to get one.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TTT
Read the fine print:
Great thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by Max M
On both flights to and from DUB in the past 2 weeks, in "regular coach" [1 row behind Comfort Plus ] I was told that Margaritas are only provisioned for North American flights.

So if you're looking for a Margarita on your flight, and you're flying TATL--- even in Comfort Plus, there's a very good chance you won't be able to get one.
I'm probably gonna stick with the spirits they provide and mix my own drink.
Old May 26, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TSA PreCheck
Originally Posted by Max M

That row is the worst. Regular legroom but right behind the seat with extra recline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.