Wiki Posts
Search

JFK <> LAX Row 20 and 21 EC+ question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
JFK <> LAX Row 20 and 21 EC+ question

I am flying JFK <>LAX next month. I am only Gold...

I was able to book seats in Row 20/21 D-F in the C+ section. They are only highlighted as "Preferred" and not Delta Comfort + Seats (which I am not allowed to book at this time)

Is this a glitch? or are these rows not C+, despite 2-3 rows before and after are?

EDIT: I did read similar questions in the Master Comfort + thread, but those questions/replies are directed closer to departure and not 6-7 weeks out.

Last edited by OneHourPhoto; Apr 30, 2015 at 9:05 am
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL 1MM/DM, SPG Platinum, Pete's Brass Rail & Car Wash Beer Club
JFK &lt;&gt; LAX Row 20 and 21 EC+ question

Yes, rows 18-25 are comfort + on the 75S planes on this route
Old May 1, 2015, 12:22 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by OneHourPhoto

Is this a glitch? or are these rows not C+, despite 2-3 rows before and after are?
Yes, it's a glitch with the booking seat map. For some reason it treats 20 E, F and 21 E, F as Preferred when in reality they are C+. What I find to be odd is 20 D and 21 D are C+.

The seat map on the site clearly shows these as C+:
https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-platinum.html

Old May 1, 2015, 10:06 am

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
I would like to see FA serves alcohol to 21D then turn to tell you in 21E that sorry sir, your seat is not C+ no free drinks hahahaha.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.