Wiki Posts
Search

KE to DL transfer in ATL question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2014, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
KE to DL transfer in ATL question

Hey everyone. Question is as following. I am doing a DL award redemption and the return flight is a mix of KE and DL flights. It's HKT ATL BOS. First 2 flights are KE metal and flight numbers with the last being a DL flight. All 006 ticketed. Will I be checked thru all the way to BOS in HKT or will I need to recheck in for my last segment after I clear customs in ATL?
Old Sep 23, 2014, 4:55 pm
formerly Mdanner423

Programs: Delta Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
You'll get your boarding pass for all flights at HKT and your luggage will be checked to BOS. You will of course, after passport, collect your bag, walk it through customs, and drop it at the bag drop.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM
Thanks for the reply. A ask because I called KE to confirm my itinerary on there end and the emailed it to me and none of the DL flights were on it.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 6:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by sectflyer
Thanks for the reply. A ask because I called KE to confirm my itinerary on there end and the emailed it to me and none of the DL flights were on it.
Correct. All the flights will normally only show on the reservation in the system of the airline that ticketed you. When they check you in though it will see the tickets though and correctly check you in all the way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.