Wiki Posts
Search

Best 767 BE Seats

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA
Best 767 BE Seats

I have looked thoroughly and cannot find a definitive answer to this question. What is the best seat up front on the 767? Looking for one that would afford the most privacy, of course.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:57 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Any odd numbered A or D seat, as those have the table between you and the aisle.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by nw6338
I have looked thoroughly and cannot find a definitive answer to this question. What is the best seat up front on the 767? Looking for one that would afford the most privacy, of course.
Some useful threads:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-aircraft.html
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...767-300-a.html

Old Sep 15, 2014, 1:40 am
mdb

Row 1, if alone the outside rows if a couple the middle. Due to the fact their are no seats in front of you the cut-outs are much wider for your legs and feet
Old Sep 15, 2014, 5:37 am

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
On overnight flights, the odd numbered A & D seats are the best. My wife and I use them, even if traveling together. On return flights (meaning from Europe to the US), the even number A & D seats aren't really too bad, unless you are planning to sleep. They afford easier access to the aisle for popping up and down.
Old Sep 15, 2014, 8:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mdb
Row 1, if alone the outside rows if a couple the middle. Due to the fact their are no seats in front of you the cut-outs are much wider for your legs and feet
However, 1A and 1D seem to have smaller overhead bins due to curvature of the fuselage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.