Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta minimum spend on 2 cards - business and personal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2019, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

I have both a personal and a business delta reserve card. I just realized that only the business card's spend is being included in my card spend summary. In order to reach diamond I was counting on the spend from my personal card as well. Amex just told me that only one card counts. They both counted last year. Does anyone know if this changed in any way? I'm still accumulating MQMs on both cards, and the spend from both cards shows up as bonus miles in my skymiles activity. This just doesn't seem right to me.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 4:56 pm

Programs: Delta 2M DM, Southwest A List and CP
Spend from both cards is included on my Delta AmEx waiver, as it has done for the past years. You have both cards linked to your Delta account, correct? No change in policy that I know of. Call again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.