Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Amex Reserve card MQM's missing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2013, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: united
Delta Amex Reserve card MQM's missing

I signed up for the AMEX Skymiles Reserve card. For 1st purchase, i get 10k mqm's. For every $30k in spend, I receive an addt'l 15k mqm's. So spend $60k, get 40k mqm's.

I have spent over $60k, but Delta Skymiles is only showing 10k mqm's. I want these missing 30k mqm's so I can get my medallion upgrade.

How can I expedite this? it is a nightmare trying to figure out so would love some guidance

thanks
Old Mar 6, 2013, 4:56 am

The $30k/$60k is based on a calendar year. Assuming that you earned them in 2012 (or already have earned them in 2013), you need to claim them. There is plenty of information on how to to this in the DL forum.

Nightmare? Really?
Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:38 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Thread transferred to Delta forum, the best place to ask any SkyMiles related question.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Did you ever receive an email with a link to select your threshold bonus?

How long ago did you hit the 30k/60k thresholds, and was it in the same calendar year?
Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:50 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Natl Exec
Originally Posted by tjpatte
I signed up for the AMEX Skymiles Reserve card. For 1st purchase, i get 10k mqm's. For every $30k in spend, I receive an addt'l 15k mqm's. So spend $60k, get 40k mqm's.

I have spent over $60k, but Delta Skymiles is only showing 10k mqm's. I want these missing 30k mqm's so I can get my medallion upgrade.

How can I expedite this? it is a nightmare trying to figure out so would love some guidance

thanks
When did you meet the thresholds? The 1st spend usually shows up within a few days. However, the 30/60K spend thresholds usually show up a couple days after your next statement close date. No way to expedite it. You will have to wait until they post before your new status is reflected.

Not really a nightmare. Just have to wait...unless your statement close date has already passed. Then you should call amex.

As stated above, it is based on a calendar year.

More information would be helpful.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 9:05 am

Programs: Household of Delta GM & PM, SWA RR CP, Bonvoy Platinum, Hertz #1 Gold, Budget RZ
You have to log into your delta.com account and go under skymiles and claim them for yourself or gift them to someone. They usually show up and post 24 hours later.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 2:11 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SGC Gold, IHG Plat, Delta Diamond, Cont Gold, US Air Chairmans
Originally Posted by mbaker0936
You have to log into your delta.com account and go under skymiles and claim them for yourself or gift them to someone. They usually show up and post 24 hours later.
This is my experience. Also, on the statement around the last page, there will be a line or two showing if you have earned it, where you are with earning it and what you need to get the bonus.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 2:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Natl Exec
Originally Posted by mbaker0936
Ah yes, For Delta Reserve, you have to claim them (or gift the MQMs).

Again, more info is needed from the OP, but your MQMs may be just sitting there, waiting for you to claim them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.