Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denver Skyclub?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2016, 4:39 am

Programs: Delta platinum, Marriott platinum
I flew out of Denver Friday and gate agent made public announcement of forthcoming new Sky Club.
Old Feb 28, 2016, 8:42 am

Programs: DL DM, DL SkyClub, DL AmEx Plat, SPG +, Hilton Silver, Hertz, Thrifty BlueChip, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by JohnB50
I flew out of Denver Friday and gate agent made public announcement of forthcoming new Sky Club.
ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘. Great!
Old Feb 28, 2016, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
This is great news. It won't help with my flight there on 3/8/16 though...
Old Feb 28, 2016, 9:52 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH diamond, Midwest Miles (RIP), NWA WP (RIP)
Denver Skyclub?

The construction on the mez level of a appears to be conversion for gates a40,42 and 44 to be intl capable.

Hopeful for the sky club. But not sure where...
Old Feb 29, 2016, 7:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If the check in agent volunteers that a SC is coming, why not ask where it will be located?
Old Mar 2, 2016, 9:11 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
It's officially official. DEN is getting a SkyClub. Delta confirmed it to the Business Journal in Raleigh/Durham in the course of discussing renovations at that club. Last line:

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/...emium-bar.html

Also in Delta’s grand plan for 2016 are three brand new clubs in Seattle, Atlanta (B concourse) and Denver, as well as renovations in Nashville, Tennessee.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 9:25 am

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
Nice!
Old Mar 2, 2016, 4:46 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
It's officially official. DEN is getting a SkyClub. Delta confirmed it to the Business Journal in Raleigh/Durham in the course of discussing renovations at that club. Last line:

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/...emium-bar.html
Also in Delta’s grand plan for 2016 are three brand new clubs in Seattle, Atlanta (B concourse) and Denver, as well as renovations in Nashville, Tennessee.
Yay!

I was in Nashville a few weeks back. They said that they were supposed to get kitchen facilities so they can serve the soup & food that most SkyClubs already have.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 5:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Howste
Yay!

I was in Nashville a few weeks back. They said that they were supposed to get kitchen facilities so they can serve the soup & food that most SkyClubs already have.
The BNA club is in need of a major overhaul. Now, I haven't visited every Sky Club but the BNA club is the worst I have encountered in terms of appearance.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by Howste
Yay!
As of Monday the Nashville club is closed until March 30th I think the sign said.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by REPUBLIC757
If so, amazing. I'm moving from LAX to DEN for a new job and this will be welcomed with occasional business travel and flights back to the NYC area to visit home.

In a few weeks I purchased a cheap F class fare to fly DEN-JFK-DEN for Easter ($650 r/t and I had a $100 gift card to use - not a bad deal.) I noticed that I'm ticketed in "Business" and upon further investigation get comped lounge access at JFK and supposed to at DEN (no club.)
What makes you think you get club access? I don't think the rules provide it except for Int'l and the special D1 transcon flights.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 8:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by REPUBLIC757
Really? A while ago I got upgraded on LAX-JFK-BOS and used the club for free at Kennedy.
LAX-JFK is one of the special tcons that get club access. (SFO-JFK is the other.)
Old Mar 2, 2016, 8:17 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
JFK-DEN used to be one of the transcons that granted SC access if in F, but that changed a couple of years ago.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 6:09 am

Programs: DL-DM MM & RW, UAL- PS, Marriott Lifetime PLT, SPG-PLT, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by DLMiddleSeats
I heard from a very reliable source that the DEN skyclub is happening. There will be a small temporary one while a regular one is being built
I was told the same thing by a ticket agent about a year ago and good to see that it has been confirmed by DL.

CLT is getting a club as well. A very reliable source in the station management even told me exactly where it is going to be located.......
Old Mar 3, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Nice!!! Hopefully it won't take as long as the SFO SC took to build.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.