Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Have one on us success of Delta Connection flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have one on us success of Delta Connection flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2011, 6:58 am
Suspended

Yes.

Originally Posted by hyflyer
Last post I found on this was over a year ago. Are connection carriers (specifically SkyWest) taking "Have One On Us" coupons? Both the preprinted as well as the ones on boarding passes?
I have never had a problem with this.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred/Companion Pass, Amtrak Select, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mpp
Make sure you have ....... software turned off on your internet browser. Both Firefox and Chrome seems to not include the coupon if ....... is on when I print a boarding pass.
Wasn't that, I use Firefox at home, but usually check in on my work laptop which has to use IE due to some proprietary programs we use-

But, I wonder if maybe this is just for Gold and above? Never got one as Silver, but just hit GM last week, and checked in today for a flight tomorrow, and lo and behold, finally got one for the ATL-BHM leg. (upgrade confirmed for OKC-ATL). As info, that leg is on a 2 class CRJ, if that matters.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by Paddlenpedal
Wasn't that, I use Firefox at home, but usually check in on my work laptop which has to use IE due to some proprietary programs we use-

But, I wonder if maybe this is just for Gold and above? Never got one as Silver, but just hit GM last week, and checked in today for a flight tomorrow, and lo and behold, finally got one for the ATL-BHM leg. (upgrade confirmed for OKC-ATL). As info, that leg is on a 2 class CRJ, if that matters.
As stated in the program rollout, FOs aren't eligible.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:20 am

Programs: Southwest A-List Preferred/Companion Pass, Amtrak Select, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cmn.jcs
As stated in the program rollout, FOs aren't eligible.
Ah, well that would explain it then! Didn't realize that. Being Gold has it's bennefits, I'm seeing already!
Old Jan 31, 2015, 10:10 am

Dredging up old thread but curious if HOOU coupons can be used on ERJ aircraft operated by Shuttle America from JFK-BWI ? Thanks for any info !
Old Jan 31, 2015, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
when Delta was still handing out the HOOUs, you could use them on any flight regardless of which affiliate carrier actually operated the trip ... the issue with JFK<-->WAS flights is that they often don't do a full beverage service in coach, so you would probably have to ask for the drink when the FA comes by with the cups of water
Old Jan 31, 2015, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by jrl767
when Delta was still handing out the HOOUs, you could use them on any flight regardless of which affiliate carrier actually operated the trip ... the issue with JFK<-->WAS flights is that they often don't do a full beverage service in coach, so you would probably have to ask for the drink when the FA comes by with the cups of water
DL still hands out HOOU drink coupons in this year's DM packet: IIRC four of them, expiring at the end of 2016.
Old Jan 31, 2015, 10:27 am

Programs: Dividend Miles, WorldPerks
Originally Posted by Mister Nice
Dredging up old thread but curious if HOOU coupons can be used on ERJ aircraft operated by Shuttle America from JFK-BWI ? Thanks for any info !
I have flown JFK-WAS many times and have never once had a service. It is only 25-29 minutes in the air (if it is not canceled in the first place )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.