Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Lost my necklace on the plane - can't I talk to a live person?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2011, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion, AA

We were on DL 1220 SEA/ATL tonight, and when we got home, I noticed my necklace was missing. I called the 800-325-8224 #, and it tells me to fill out the form, which I've already done. The odds of getting my necklace back are probably zero, but maybe I'll get lucky. Anyone have a better number?
Old Aug 28, 2011, 10:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach
We were on DL 1220 SEA/ATL tonight, and when we got home, I noticed my necklace was missing. I called the 800-325-8224 #, and it tells me to fill out the form, which I've already done. The odds of getting my necklace back are probably zero, but maybe I'll get lucky. Anyone have a better number?
how do you know you lost it on the plane? you said you noticed it missing when you got home. So, a few questions. When did you last see it? How did you get home?? car service, friend, your own car, public transportation? Did you call them to? Did you make any stops? What makes you think it was lost on the Delta flight?

Last edited by DL2SXM; Aug 28, 2011 at 11:22 pm
Old Aug 28, 2011, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion, AA
I didn't put it on until after I got on the plane, and it wasn't in the car. Maybe it got caught in my hair when I took off my jacket. There was no answer at airport L&F, so I'll call them tomorrow.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 8:07 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
I didn't put it on until after I got on the plane, and it wasn't in the car. Maybe it got caught in my hair when I took off my jacket. There was no answer at airport L&F, so I'll call them tomorrow.
just trying to help.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: DL Platinum MM, Marriott Gold
I left something on a plane to Kalispell recently, and phoned the platinum line about the problem. They gave me a number to call at the airport, and they indicated they had found it and were keeping it at the airport. So I picked it up from the agent when I arrived for the return flight. So I would advise checking with lost and found at Atlanta. Maybe it was found and turned in.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 4:30 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, Natl Exec Elite, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diam
Try tweeting @DeltaAssist, I've seen them posting about helping others find L&F articles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.