Search

Delta Survey

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Delta Survey

From Delta's Facebook Page:

Hey Facebook fans, we need your help! If you’d like to tell us how we can Keep Climbing to make travel better for you, we’d love for you to take this 5 minute survey. If you qualify you’ll be registered to potentially participate in a Delta Focus Group this Friday, April 15. All selected focus group participants (16 total) will receive an Amazon gift certificate! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/66HLQGX
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:01 pm

Programs: AS, SQ, SPG, IHG
Apparently I don't qualify for the survey--which was nice to know after I had submitted everything. Kind of bizarre. I wonder what makes one qualified for this?
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, MR Plat, SPG Plat, CP Diamond, PC Gold, HH Silver
Yeah, I didn't qualify either. And I chose every option that I either organized and/or attended. Not sure what they were looking for. Maybe the age requirement was the deciding factor? Only looking for 20 year-old twinkies, instead of older chaps?

Was hoping to take part in this to address some concerns. Oh well.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:11 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
I was able to qualify. Perhaps you have to follow Delta on Facebook...
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:15 pm

I qualified and I am in my 30s, use Facebook daily, checked a couple of the items, and do not follow Delta on Facebook.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
I wonder (suspect) that they scan the 100-word 'essay' for certain keywords as part of the selection criteria.

Either that or they have a certain set of criteria (one person from each age/gender group, one positive and one negative response to each question). Once they've satisfied those requirements, they're done.

So 50 people could have the same qualifying responses, but only the first of the 50 to respond gets selected.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by a7800
I qualified and I am in my 30s, use Facebook daily, checked a couple of the items, and do not follow Delta on Facebook.
I have pretty much the same profile except my age is between 25-30. Did not qualify.
So, age might be the deciding factor.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 1:21 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Mid 30's for me... So maybe it is the age thing.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 3:03 pm

Programs: DL FO, Hertz #1 Gold
Where does it say whether you qualified or not? It just said "Thank you for taking the survey"

- I have Delta on my Facebook acct. Said I checked daily. Honestly, 2-3 times a week. Organized family gatherings, participated in the rest.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold, UA G
Originally Posted by kicker
Mid 30's for me... So maybe it is the age thing.
It's definitely the age thing. I've organized/participated and am in the 18-24 group and didn't qualify and use Facebook Daily so I think it is an age thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.