Wiki Posts
Search

Can't change my seat selection on KLM

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2011, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Can't change my seat selection on KLM

I have travel booked from US to Europe and back on Delta through KLM metal, both are 777s. I want to change my seating to windows, and I see several are open, but neither the Delta or KLM website will let me. I don't have no idea why not. Would appreciate any help/thoughts - I really want to grab a window before they are all taken. Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 7:50 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Call them to check.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Just called and got it resolved. Really weird - turns out I needed a different Record Locator number. The record locator I had plus my last name was able to get me to my itinerary on klm.com with seat map, but I was told "technical error" everytime I tried to make a change. Called up KLM CS (ended up being a DL person who services KLM North America), and he got nothing with my record locator. Finally, with my eticket #, he got to a different record locator. Whatever, in the end, I got my seats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.